By means of this Cookies Policy, NTT DATA SPAIN, S.L.U. (hereinafter, NTT DATA SPAIN) hereby informs you regarding its use of mechanisms for the storage and recovery of data on Users’ terminals.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded onto the User’s computer, smartphone or tablet when the User accesses certain websites and applications, making it possible to store the User’s browsing preferences in order to ensure quicker and easier interaction between the User and the Website.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not include any sensitive data, since cookies do not collect information that could lead to the personal identification of the User. In any case, Users may access their browser settings in order to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent out by the Website, and this will not impede their access to its contents.
2. Types of cookies used on the Website
The following types of cookies are used on the Website (though an individual cookie may fall into more than one category):
– Own cookies: They are those that can be sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by everis and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Session and permanent cookies: Session cookies are specific to collect and specify data while the User accesses the Website. The information will be kept during the session, and will disappear when you finish there. Persistent cookies, however, are still stored in the terminal for a certain time even after the session ends.
– Technical cookies: These cookies allow the Website to function correctly, so they are essential so that the User can use all the options on the Website and can navigate and use its functions normally.
– Preference or personalization cookies: They are those that allow us to remember information so that the user accesses the service with some characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analytical or measurement cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements, where appropriate. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Website, and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the Users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the Users of the service.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that store information on the behavior of Users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The cookies used on the Website are detailed below:
(Who uses the cookie, besides NTT DATA?)
|ANALYTICS||Google Analytics||Distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier.
|Limit data collection on high traffic sites.
|Stores and updates a unique value for each page visited.
4. How can I disable cookies?
All browsers allow you to make changes in order to disable your cookie settings. This is why the majority of browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to allow you to have tighter control over your own privacy.
These settings can be found under “options” or “preferences” in your browser’s menu.
The following sections show the procedure to be followed in each web browser in order to find instructions on how to disable cookies:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- Select «Internet Options» from the Tools menu.
- Click on the «Privacy» tab.
- You can set your privacy level using a slider with six positions, which allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (the default setting), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (https://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- Click on the tools menu on the top right-hand side of the Firefox screen.
- Select “Options”.
- Select “Privacy and Security”.
- Under this option, Firefox allows Users to choose a personalised setting to manage their browsing and history.
- Google Chrome (https://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu in the top right-hand corner of the tool bar.
- Select “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced”.
- In the “Privacy and security” section, click on “Content settings”.
- Under “Cookies” you can select the options required.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- Under the settings menu select “Preferences”.
- Click on the «Privacy» tab.
- Select the option you require from the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that the full functionality of the Website and some of its functions may not be available after cookies have been disabled.
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an add-on which can be installed in your browser and which can be downloaded at https://goo.gl/up4ND.
5. Cookies on mobile devices
As with browsing programs for computers, the browsers installed on mobile devices allow you to make changes to your privacy settings in order to disable or remove cookies.
If you wish to modify your privacy options, please follow the instructions provided by the developer of your mobile device’s browser.
You can find instructions for modifying the privacy options for some mobile device browsers by clicking on the following links:
- IOS: (https://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (https://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (https://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6. Accepting and rejecting cookies and changing cookie settings
You can click on “AGREE” in order to agree analytical cookies. You can click on “REJECT” in order to reject analytical cookies. Technical cookies are essential for the operation of the web and, therefore, mandatory.
We hereby inform you that if you block or refuse to accept the installation of cookies, it is possible that some services may not be available without their use, or that you may not be able to access some services or benefit from all that this Website has to offer.